1.6.06

philosophical reflections (whatever)

there is a really hot nurse in ed. i wonder if i should ask her out. it's just lust. i admit it. i have not idea what she's like as a person. and i work with her, although possibly only for three more shifts. anyway, it's a moot point. i can't be bothered.

three more fucking shifts to go. all evening shifts. bloody wonderful. i've been averaging seven patients a shift, but i find towards the end i am just chugging along, dragging my feet, trying to get out of there. ed has been good to me. i've learnt loads of stuff. but it's just not my thing. time to move along.

pretty much settled into my new abode: the posters are up. and for the first time, the 1980s pink floyd poster is on display in all its glory! i like walking 5 minutes to work. i like my new kettle and i love my new double bed. most of all, i simply savour my freedom from the monstrosity that is cheeseman.

im so excited, this being my first week of my philosophy course. we're learning about epicurus. but much more then the content, its being able to think about something other than medicine, doing something i enjoy, the novelty. blah!

sorry no new post of tlog today. i cant be bothered.

1 comment:

lookingfortrouble said...

A new life begins..yet again. Always, these stages of change.
Double bed? Someone's living it up..
And that philosophy sounds fun. Escape is good..