30.6.05

fluffiness

last night i was really tired and a bit stressed. i was tired after all the hours i had spent sitting in the library with eric, all the coffee i'd been drinking, all the reading i'd done. i was prepared and this was a pissy exam at the end of a pissy semester. what excuse did i have to being stressed?! none at all. nevertheless the pre-exam nerves set in around 7pm. i stared blankly at the pages, willing the words to get into my brain, to form some sort of sense and structure in my mind. no deal. i started reading aloud from the book. random noises erupted from my mouth and made no more more sense to me than russian. so i rang mum to whinge about being stressed.

mum told me to go and watch big brother. eat some chocolate. have a hot shower and go to bed early. so i did. and it worked!

now, i think we all agree today's exam was a bit fluffier than usual. not that i mind fluffiness. writing fluffily is what this is all about. right lou? *grin* anyway, big brother is on in a minute... and more fluffiness to look forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

lookingfortrouble said...

Ech. I think today's exam was rather crappier than yesterday's exam. Oh well. Bah.

So chocolate is the answer? (I refuse to believe Big Brother is it..)