29.5.05

a matter of faith

i'm glad i made the effort to byron's birthday party last night, because i had a chat with tanya (who was also celebrating her birthday). my little spiritual dilemmas, my loss of faith in the world, my cynicism - it's all a case of been-there, done-that for tanya. she's met people who radiate wisdom and contentment from their shoulders and fingers and in everything they do. and she didn't mean psychiatrists either - she chuckled at my suggestion and said "they're so cognitive about everything". i want to meet these people. i want to have faith. i want to be sure of my actions, to act with purpose and not self-doubt.

i guess lou was right once again. *worships worships* i need to get out more. it seems answers are found in life as they are written down in books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fgtchops

Anonymous said...

glxy