22.10.04

news from the home front

my housemate matt got with my other housemate taisia yesterday. he wrote a letter to her explaning how he felt about her, how he had been feeling about her for the last few weeks, tossing and turning in his bed at night, every time they were together at the pub, thinking he should just forget it but cant. it reminded me of me in the winter of 2001. so she agreed they should talk about it and i pissed off to brumbles' house to study. dunno was home in rochy. well, they talked and it worked out well for him after all. so now he walks around with a perpetual grin, feeling very much like a king, i suspect.

its weird, cause now i'm feeling neglected. its the same after i help out a patient and they get better, say thank you, and go back to their own lives and loved ones, and i stay behind. an endless stream of turned backs. its the same after playing in a concert, after a party, after a fun day with my mates, when all the excitement is finished and now its time to move on but i always don't want to go home. and it made me think - i should be able to move on too, smile, tuck it away in a corner of my memories, and go back to my own life and my friends and families. but i keep yearning for the good times to stand still, for the world to stop at that moment when everything seems perfect and my heart is filled with happiness. but time, well, it just keeps rolling on. reminds me of mcbeth, actually.

No comments: