9.8.07

home sweet home

my first ed shift fizzed before it began. i had rocked up at ten, ready to rumble, my guts in a knot of anxiety, only to be told they had expected me to be at work earlier that day, where had i been, etc. turned out they'd changed the roster without telling me. so all i could do was trudge home, wide awake, trying to wind down, get some sleep. at least i caught the end of er. abby is so hot. even if she doesn't have an uterus any more.

madly planning my travels next year. so restless. but i know it won't be long before im consumed by work. then i'll have no energy to do or think about anything other than getting home and slumping on the couch.

back in the frozen grey landscape of ballarat. picked up a cold from someone already. how wonderful it is to be home.

No comments: